Interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced and interactive environment with the potential for strong personal and professional development? …. then Gresham may be the right place for you.
Experienced Hires ‒ Executives/ Managers
Gresham Advisory Partners is always seeking to recruit top quality finance professionals to join our growing M&A advisory team. If you are an Executive or Manager level candidate (1-5 years of experience) and have a demonstrated track record as a high performer, then we would be interested in hearing from you.
Our graduate recruitment program is targeted at final year students looking to start their career at Gresham.
Gresham offers internships for penultimate students in our Sydney and Melbourne offices who are looking to experience what it is like to be a full-time analyst in investment banking.
Our internships not only allow you to ‘test the waters’ but throws you in the ‘deep end’ where you will get to work in a fast-paced environment, in small deal teams where ‘every voice counts’. You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of meaningful assignments which range from exposure to live transaction execution on transformational multi-billion dollar M&A transactions to assisting on marketing materials which will help Gresham win the next mandate. You will learn from some of Australia’s most experienced leading investment bankers, get exposure to our blue-chip client base and be offered training and mentorship from the next generation of Australia’s brightest banking talent.
We look for candidates who...
- Are in their penultimate year of study
- Have a strong academic record
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic with a strong desire to learn new concepts and skills
- Have a genuine interest in corporate finance and M&A
- Are strong team players
- Are capable of solving complex problems
- Are well-round and take an interest in extra-curricular activities
- Are excellent communicators and possess developed interpersonal skills
Graduate program: our Graduate application process has now closed.
Summer internships (2017/18): applications are now open until 11 July 2017.
Summer internships (2017/18): applications open on 1 June 2017 and close on 18 July 2017.
To apply, please email us the following:
- Cover letter outlining the office and position you are applying for and why you are appropriate for the role
- Your resume
- Your university transcripts
For enquiries, please email: email@example.com