Associate / VP
Sydney and Melbourne, Australia
Gresham is Australia’s leading independent corporate advisory business with a presence in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. Our firm has over 30 years’ experience in providing corporate finance advice to a broad range of clients on critical strategic initiatives including public takeovers, asset acquisition and divestment, debt raisings, corporate restructurings, IPOs and demergers.
Gresham has built a strong reputation as a trusted advisor for delivering high quality corporate and transaction advice to some of the largest corporate, private equity and pension fund clients in Australia and overseas. Consequently, we are seeking talented, motivated and intellectually curious professionals to join our team of highly accomplished bankers.
We have cultivated an extremely strong culture which is underlined by our market leading level of talent retention. This is supported by a high profile deal flow, a strong philosophy of collaboration and commitment to training and career development as well as attractive remuneration.
The successful individual must demonstrate the following core attributes:
- 5 - 10 years of corporate advisory experience (ideally within an investment banking environment).
- Highly motivated with a passion for giving exceptional client advice.
- Demonstrated ability to run work streams/processes and solve problems.
- Proven track record working on large-scale transactions, particularly for listed companies.
- Demonstrated ability to take a lead role in fostering and building strong relationships with existing and new clients.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment built on trust and integrity.
- Position is available in the Sydney and Melbourne office