Interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced and interactive environment with the potential for strong personal and professional development? …. then Gresham may be the right place for you.
Gresham will not be running a graduate program for 2019.
Gresham offers internships for penultimate students in our Sydney and Melbourne offices who are looking to experience what it is like to be a full-time analyst in investment banking.
Our internships not only allow you to ‘test the waters’ but throws you in the ‘deep end’ where you will get to work in a fast-paced environment, in small deal teams where ‘every voice counts’. You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of meaningful assignments which range from exposure to live transaction execution on transformational multi-billion dollar M&A transactions to assisting on marketing materials which will help Gresham win the next mandate. You will learn from some of Australia’s most experienced leading investment bankers, get exposure to our blue-chip client base and be offered training and mentorship from the next generation of Australia’s brightest banking talent.
We look for candidates who...
- Are in their penultimate year of study
- Have a strong academic record
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic with a strong desire to learn new concepts and skills
- Have a genuine interest in corporate finance and M&A
- Are strong team players
- Are capable of solving complex problems
- Are well-rounded and take an interest in extra-curricular activities
- Are excellent communicators and possess developed interpersonal skills
Applications for summer internships in Sydney and Melbourne are now open. Applications will be processed as they are received and we expect to respond to candidates in May/June. Applications for Sydney will close on 25 July 2019, and applications for Melbourne will close on 11 July 2019.