Drawing on the significant expertise of its Board and executive team, Gresham is committed to providing high value-added advice and helping its clients achieve their long-term financial and strategic real estate objectives
Gresham Property can assist in:
Capital Raising and Structuring
Capital structuring, debt and equity arrangement.
Feasibility assessment, evaluation of development options and transaction management.
Including asset and portfolio reviews, corporate relocations, acquisitions and disposals.
Corporate and Strategic Advisory
Raising capital through divestment, fund creation or structured finance techniques.
Developing strategic options; including M&A and product or business creation for property businesses. In this area Gresham Property utilises the considerable expertise of Gresham’s Corporate Advisory team.
Examples of recent assignments include:
- Advised on the optimal development outcome for a large mixed use project in Victoria and managed the procurement of a development approval ensuring Coles’ operational requirements were maintained.
- Advised on the selection of a development partner for a mixed use project on Sydney’s north shore ensuring Coles’ operational requirements were met.
- On-going assistance with property transaction structuring.
Anthony John Group
- Assisted in the capital restructuring of the Group.
- Advised on structuring of its fund through for the office building pre-committed to the Flight Centre Group.
- Managed a process for procurement of a senior financing facility to fund the construction of a tower containing 196 residential units