Executive Director, Sydney
Louise has over 7 years experience within the investment banking and financial due diligence fields. Prior to joining Gresham, Louise worked at Ernst & Young (within the Transaction Advisory division).
Louise has advised clients across various industry sectors including industrials, consumer products, resources, financial services and healthcare, with experience across a range of transactions including recommended takeovers, asset divestments and acquisitions, strategic reviews and defence roles.
Notable transaction experience includes advising:
- Coffey International with regard to Tetra Tech’s takeover offer (A$171m)
- Boral on the creation of a world-leading plasterboard joint venture with USG Corporation (US$1.6bn)
- Wesfarmers on its acquisition of a minority stake in Quadrant Energy (US$100m)
- ING Direct with regard to the divestment of a A$2.5bn mortgage portfolio to Macquarie
- David Jones with regard to Woolworths (SA)’s takeover offer (A$2.1bn)
- Zip Industries with regard to the divestment of a majority stake to Quadrant Private Equity (A$300m)
- Various other clients, across a range of segments on various matters of corporate strategy
Louise was part of the NSW University Co-operative Scholarship program, completing a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Accounting and Finance. Louise has also completed a GradDip CA with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
Tel: +61 2 9224 0262
Level 17, 167 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000